Friday, June 4, 2010

Social Parade!

I just love the blog world.  I have been testing the waters for a little while and just here lately have been ready to dive in.  I have my little blog going ... which seems to add some sanity to my crazy life.  My favorite part of the day is when I get to snuggle in on the couch, open up my google reader and wade through to blog world.

Today I am participating in my first ever LINKY.  This Social Parade is hosted by Smart and Trendy Moms.  Hop on over and check out the linky rules and regs and jump on board.

I have tried numerous times to bring over and post the Social Parade button ... but to no avail, I cannot get it to work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks so much for the follow! Following back and really looking forward to reading more of your blog!! Have a fantastic weekend!
    -Angela

    http://www.fabfindfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm following from Social Parade Fun Friday Follow! If you get a chance, pop on by to say hi!

    Happy Friday :)
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete