Friday, June 18, 2010

More Savings at Walgreens and PetsMart

Again, all the props go to The Money Saving Queen.  Her website and coupon match-ups are awesome.

So yesterday I headed out to Walgreens and PetsMart.  Here are my deals.

This was my first trip to Walgreens:

  After using Walgreen coupons, manufacturer coupons and $5 in register rewards from a previous purchase, my total was approximately $7.  Plus I got $10 in register rewards back (which are just like cash and can be used on my next purchase) and I had a rebate to send in for 100% back of the Listerine original price, $6.49.  TOTAL, -$9.59 ... I'm making money on this purchase!

Then off I went to PetsMart:

Each of these Science Diet dog treat bags are usually $5 ... they were on sale for $2.50.  I had $3 off coupons (so the overages were applied the the bag of rawhides) ... total cost, $1.59.  WOW, can you believe that!!!

While I was over by PetsMart, I ran into another Walgreens:

Just bought a few things on this round.  After coupons, I paid out $11.54.  I received $10 in register rewards and I have a rebate to send off for the razor to get $7.99 back.  TOTAL cost, -$6.45.  I made money on this one too!

So for my day's total I MADE over $14! and got all of these items!  WOO HOO!

1 comment:

  1. you are doing so good on the use of your coupons. you could give lessons!

    ReplyDelete