1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?
Never knew my biological "father" ... and I use that term loosely. My step father was awesome. I remember him being a hard worker and being able to fix things ... cars, furniture, etc. He was very handy and I know he loved my mother :) He passed away in 1995.
2. What are you favorite smells?
The body oil they use in the spa at Aventura Spa Palace (Mexico); "The Market" candles; Hot pizza; and Fresh laundry.
3. What is your favorite Holiday?
Easter (thank you Jesus); Christmas (again, thank you Jesus).
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A hotel manager (thanks to Connie Seleca and Hotel) and then later on, a stock broker (exciting huh?).
5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?
5, all in Texas