Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 3 and Cupcakes

Today is Day 3 on the couch.  Can't tell much difference in the pain level today, but to add to that ... I feel dizzy and light headed when I get up.  Joy.  This accounted for the tumble that I took early this morning while trying to head to the potty.  Hubby to the rescue.

I did manage to get up and brush my teeth this morning, but that's been about it.  Then Mitchell tells me that Addison has a meltdown while he was taking her to school.  I have no idea what is going on with her on that front.  But, it didn't really make my day hearing about this while I'm laying helplessly on the couch

The doorbell rings a little while ago and it was one of the ladies with the Power Team delivering a box of cupcakes from Society Bakery.  Yumm.  My mouth is watering just typing about them.  However, here in lies the problem.  They are in their nice little box sitting on my kitchen cabinet.  I'm in the den on the couch ... unable to go grab one and bring it back to the couch with me.  The ultimate act of cruelty.

Why didn't I ask Liz to take them to my table by the couch?  pride? fear of eating the entire box? 

To say the least, I cannot wait until Addison comes home after school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment