Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hoo Are You? Tuesday ...


Here are this week's questions and my answers ...
I would love to hear your answers too, so please join in the fun!


1. What is your favorite restaurant?

I would have to say Campisi's ... but ONLY the original one off of 75 and Mockingbird (Dallas) ... not the knock offs other locations around town and only if I can eat in the main part of the restaurant, the old original area with the old red vinyl booths.  For info on the cool story that goes along with this restaurant, check out:  Father's Day.



2. What kind of music do you like?

My favorite radio station is 94.9 KLTY ... Christian Radio at it's best.  I find this station so uplifting, especially in the mornings on my drive into work.  Some of my favorite artists:  Third Day, Chris Tomlin, Mercy Me, Francesca Battistelli and many more!

3. What do you watch on TV?

Well, just to name a few :)




4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of books do you read?

I LOVE to read!  cook books, knitting books, fictional books about knitting, chic lit, etc.  For more info on some recent reads, check out:  my latest book review.

5. What is your favorite color?



Join in the fun over at Night Owl Crafting and let everyone know HOO YOU ARE!


[check out my giveaway - $40 CSN GC]


2 comments:

  1. That restaurant sounds yummy! I also like your book choice for reading! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that restaurant we all went to one Thanksgiving or some holiday where they bring the meat to the table on skewers. favorite color green, love to read mysteries, no westerns, no love stories, not much of a music lover, maybe some of the older light rock. favorite tv shows are mostly true crime now (watch those and you won't have to wonder why i don't get married again).

    ReplyDelete