Friday, July 23, 2010

I Write Like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (or so I'm told)

I write like
Arthur Conan Doyle
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!
So, it's Friday night and boy has it been an exciting one.  First, I worked late today (until 3:45pm!!!) GASP ... then kid stuff ... then DATE NIGHT with the hubby at Costco!  One of the best places ever, we always love to walk around and look at all the cool stuff there, plus of course, spend much more money than anticipated (but that's the point of Costco right?).

This was followed by a "dinner for two" at home -- fish tacos (yumm) -- and 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline.  Can life get much better?  [Side Note:  I joke about this, but wouldn't trade it for the world.]

So, of course, the hubby falls asleep on the couch (does this happen at anyone else's house?).  This leaves me to scout out the blog scene on line (YAY).  So, while watching a rerun of Friend's, I came across a post over at The Answer Is Chocolate.  Carol had her writing "analyzed" and found out she writes like Stephen King.  Cool huh?  So of course I had to jump on the bandwagon and have my writing analyzed ... well, I write like Arthur Conan Doyle.  I never really considered myself a Sherlock Holmes kinda of writer (or reader for that matter), but the analyzer can't be wrong.  Right?

So, now that you are dying to have your writing analyzed, head on over to I Write Like.  Let me know the results! 


Post Linked To ...




10 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Surfin' Saturdays! I'm your newest follower! :)

    -Jessica

    And Then There Were 4...
    http://giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up for Surfin' Saturdays!! I'm following you back!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'll trade with you. It says I write like Dan Brown. Too bad I can't sell as many books!! :-) This is a fun post. I'll have to pass that link on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm following from Surfin Saturday!I hope you'll stop by some time!
    http://blogginmommadrama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting...does make me want to go try it out! Lol. Following from Surfin' Saturday. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us on Surfin' Saturdays! Following you back too... http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining Surfin’ Saturdays and grabbing our button! I’m following you back
    Please link up again next week!

    Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I probably write like Dr. Seuss - at a kids level- but without the rhyming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It said I write like James Joyce...not bad!

    ReplyDelete