Monday, July 19, 2010

My Weekend in Oklahoma

I had such an awesome time visiting my cousins in Oklahoma this past weekend.  I always have such a good time when we are all together!  I came home Sunday and miss them already :(  

It would be so great if we lived closer to each other, I'd love for us to be able to "pop over" to each other's house for coffee or wine, depending on the time of day ... of course :) - I mean it's just tacky to drink wine before 11am!  But, I know we aren't moving to Oklahoma and they aren't moving here to Texas ... so I guess for now we are stuck with the 3.5 hour drive. 

Here are of my favorite pics from our little trip on Saturday to ...


Morgan ... how sweet is that face?


Sweet girl, again ... acting coy this time.


My daughter, Addison, enjoying her first pure cane sugar coke (ice cold in a bottle).


My "hollywood" daughter, again.


Morgan, Jana and Addison


Post is linked to:  The Trendy Treehouse.


2 comments:

  1. Hard to live far apart, isn't it. One of our sons lives 3 hours from us, one 3 hours (opposite directions). One of our daughters lives 11 hours from us, the other about 20. :-( We're not letting the last kid move out! ;-)

    Glad you had a nice time. Fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I con't know why some of my posts won't go thru. Apparently this one didn't so I will try again. I need copies of those pictures they are really good.

    ReplyDelete