Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Bash - The After-Math

So, as you read on the previous post - the party was great.  Of course I had to take photos to upload on FB.  I uploaded the photos Saturday morning.  Oh boy!

Well, when I got dressed Friday night ... I was thinking that I looked pretty good.  Black boots, boyfriend jeans, long sleeved black thermal shirt and my new Cabi jean jacket.  Make-up, done.  Hair, done.  All is well.

I'm not sure what happened between leaving the house and arriving at the restaurant, but something unnatural occured according to the photographs that were taken during the night.  While we were driving around, a bit lost, somehow about 30 pounds jumped into the car and on my bottom half.  It must have happened when we were stopped at a stop sign.  What else could it be?  I swear I didn't look that bad when I left the house.  Maybe I have freaky fun house mirrors in my bathroom that makes my butt look smaller.  Also, during this random act of fatness --- my hair fell totally flat, my make-up disappeared and I took on a develish look around my eyes!

This is just a warning for those of you that have to drive around downtown Dallas --- random acts of fatness can occur at any time.  Keep your doors locked at all time!  And just to be on the safe side, avoid all photo ops!

No comments:

Post a Comment