Tuesday, April 26, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness: Week 8



Assignment:  Join Leigh vs. Laundry's quest to scout out happiness for a whole year?

How:  Simply post a photo of something that makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
=====================================================================
Stop & Smell the Roses (well, tulips)

Recently we had three generations of women head off to the arboretum (my mom, me, and my daughter).  I think this is the first time we were all there together - and it was my first time there with my new fancy, dancy camera (yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!!).  I just had a blast taking in all of the colors and shapes of the flowers ... actually taking TIME to stop and look and photograph the flowers.  So nice and peaceful.

Some of my favorites











Photos taken at The Dallas Arboretum / Dallas Blooms



 

No comments:

Post a Comment