Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chewy Double Chocolate Coconut Blondies

So, as I stated before, I'm on a cooking kick.  I decided to make some goodies to take to Bible study tonight - to celebrate a friend's birthday.  I'm always nervous about making something for the first time and then taking it somewhere for others to eat.  But, ever since I read this recipe over at Can You Stay for Dinner?, I've been dying to try them.

These Chewy Double Chocolate Coconut Blondies are so so very good - so so very chewy and gooey - dare I even say decadent!  The recipe is super easy and takes "normal" ingredients (I had everything that I needed to make these in my pantry and fridge).

I baked these this afternoon, let them cool and then cut them into bars (yes, I might have tried a small corner piece - for quality control of course).  I took them to our group tonight, along with milk (of course), and they were a big hit.  This will for sure be one of my "go-to" desert recipes.

Right out of the oven on the cooling rack.


Close-ups of the chewy goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment