Sunday, March 28, 2010

To the Point of Distraction

Well here I sit / lay (I need a term for this position) in my bed.  Yes, I am aware that it is 4:30pm.  I came into the bedroom about 2 or 2 1/2 hours ago with laptop and pile of tax stuff in hand.  All ready to spread out the papers all over the bed and start my spreadsheets.  I chose the bed because it helps to have "the stupid ankle" stretched out. 

Since I have been in the bedroom I have watched 1 1/2 episodes of "I Shouldn't Be Alive" (I'm completely addicted to that show and truly believe that now I could survive being lost in the Amazon Forest; the freezing wilderness or attacks by wild animals) and am now on my second episode of Kirstie Alley's Big Life.  Why?  I have no idea - it's on, so I'm watching.  It's like watching a train wreck - I just can't stop.  Plus, maybe I relate to her now?  ICK, that is a scary thought.  She just weighed in at 230, at least I can't relate that much!  Plus I have been playing on Facebook and Farmville all the while.  Shocking huh?

I seem to be distracted continuously these days.  I can't focus on anything that I need to do, so I end up not doing anything, and then of course, I'm further behind.  It's an EVIL EVIL cycle!  Humm, is that ADD?  Could I possibly get a script for Ritalin?  Doesn't that help people lose weight too?  It might be a double bonus!  Things to ponder this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment