Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays (Sept.7)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
======================================

I've always wondered what I would have done about the diamond ring in my bra under other circumstances. If I'd had a choice.
 
Page 58: Heartburn by Nora Ephron
===============================

How to play ...

◦Grab your current read

◦Open to a random page

◦Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

◦BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

◦Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
==================================

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I like this teaser!! Thanks for visiting me! Now I'm off to explore the rest of your blog!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good teaser...
    thanks so much for stopping by my teaser Tuesday as well :)

    ReplyDelete