Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HOO Are You Tuesday!

A special shout out and thank you to The Scrap Shoppe for hosting another round of Hoo are you Tuesday with Night Owl Crafting!  Feel free to drop by and check out Michele's blog and join in the fun ...

1. What is your favorite thing about your dad?

Never knew my biological "father" ... and I use that term loosely.  My step father was awesome.  I remember him being a hard worker and being able to fix things ... cars, furniture, etc.  He was very handy and I know he loved my mother :)  He passed away in 1995.


2. What are you favorite smells?

The body oil they use in the spa at Aventura Spa Palace (Mexico); "The Market" candles; Hot pizza; and Fresh laundry.


3. What is your favorite Holiday?

Easter (thank you Jesus); Christmas (again, thank you Jesus).


4. What did you want to be when you grew up?

A hotel manager (thanks to Connie Seleca and Hotel) and then later on, a stock broker (exciting huh?).


5. How many different places have you lived, towns not houses?

5, all in Texas

4 comments:

  1. How funny! We've lived in the same number of cities all in our home state! Thanks for playing along. I wish I could take credit for Hoo are you, but Leslie is the hostess. :) Be sure you're linked up at her site so everyone can come visit you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to add the linky party address... :)

    http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/06/hoo-are-you-tuesdays-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to say those things about Bill. He loved you too and was so proud of you. I wish he could see you and Addi now. (of course he does, but I mean physically) I think you have a great man yourself who is crazy about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to meet you and to learn about you! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete