Thursday, May 6, 2010

Little Tidbits from Today

Just a couple of random things...

* I just polished off a box of Caramel Crunch'N Munch (I guess that's what I get for just eating cereal for dinner).  But, I had lunch at Campisi's (the real one) with the hubby today, so I wasn't really that hungry tonight.  I have not had C 'N M in forever.  Addison spotted it in the Dollar Spot at Target yesterday and 2 boxes had to come home with us. 

I just read the side of the box, Total Calories: 560 (oops). I guess I should have read that BEFORE downing the box. Well, let me not lie, that wouldn't have detered me.  I mean just look at this ... yumm.  Is there a better midnight snack?

* Market Street has Cupcake Chardonnay on sale this week for $8.99 which is a great price (and of course you get 10% off when you buy six bottles).  Why would you NOT buy 6 bottles?  I don't remember the last time I just purchased a single bottle of wine.
ooh, tasty! I think a shopping trip is in my future tomorrow (well, actually later today).


* I can take (2) percocet for my foot and still not go to sleep.  Hence me blogging at midnight.

Now I think I will search my recipes and come up with a dinner plan for Friday night ... time to celebrate Mindy's birthday and spend some time with my awesome girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment