Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogging???

I cannot believe I'm "blogging". Generally I don't think my life is very interesting although an occasional "good" story will come out of some of my life experiences. Most of those stories involve my children. They do keep life interesting.

Fat girls wear boots too was simply something I said one day in frustration. Because I CANNOT find a pair of boots I can zip up around my calves. It's no secret, I'm not as thin as I used to be. And I use the word "thin" loosely here. I've always thought of myself as "big boned". But GEEZE, I'd like to sport a nice pair of boots every now and then.

I want to be fashionable no matter my size. AND, this girl needs a pair of ROCKIN' cool boots for the Fall! The search has begun for a pair I can actually zip without cutting off the circulation to my feet.

To be continued...


Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment